Place your Adverts here

Sunday, November 11, 2012

HUSBAND CATCHES WIFE HAVING SEX WITH LOVER A DAY AFTER THEIR SON'S FUNERAL

“What we witnessed here in Norton this morning is taboo,” said one of the mourners. Imagine a woman who buried her child two days ago is already having sex with a married man before the relatives depart.
Nelia had buried her child on Friday and relatives were still gathered at House No. K1219 Katanga when
she sneaked out to have some quality time with Jason over night.
 
Nelia told her husband Hardlife Manduka (30) that she was going to collect her mobile phone from a friend before spending the whole night with Jason. Nelia confirmed that she had been having an affair with Jason.
“Yes I was found having sex with Jason this morning,” said Nelia. “We have been doing this since June in the car and in my house when my husband occasionally visits Botswana. “I discovered later that Jason was married and we continued after his wife stumbled upon us twice in my bedroom as we had sex.”
“Hardlife has not been supporting me and the two kids financially. In fact my child died due to malnutrition. If he fails to forgive me I will go toSouth Africa to look for a job because all my relatives are against me after this,” said Nelia.
Jason fled the house leaving his car. Jason’s wife Melissa Shoko (27) said that she discovered the affair after Jason left Nelia’s mobile phone in his pocket.
“He lied to me that he was arrested for public drinking last night and I quickly suspected that he was with Nelia,” said Melissa. “I found him twice on Nelia’s bed. I knew that he was lying to me this time around. At one time I called his sister named Charity and we found them naked in Nelia’s bedroom sometime in June when my child was just three-months-old.”
Hardlife said that he was lucky to discover this while Nelia’s parents were there and he will leave everything to them to decide the way forward. Hardlife felt pained as he was still mourning his one-year-old child who passed away last week. “I am still mourning my child and this pains me very much,” said Hardlife.
 
“I did not look for her after she told me that she was going to collect her phone from a friend. Little did I know that it was a boyfriend she was with before I was called by my friends at around 6am to find them busy in that dirty old car!”
 
“I am lucky that her relatives are here including her brother who disciplined her with a whip. They will talk to me and help me find a way forward. As of me; I love my wife and I did not expect this from her,” revealed Hardlife.
 
“It is my third time being found having sex with that woman and I feel ashamed of that now. As we speak my wife is very cross about it and I love my wife I will never bonk that woman again.It is over.” said Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment