Place your Adverts here

Sunday, November 4, 2012

MY BOOBS ARE THE ONLY REASON WHY MEN ARE INTERESTED IN ME

It  seems something is wrong with my love life. I believe I’m a caring and loving person but most men who come into my life are only interested in having sex and dumping me afterwards.
In a space of 12 months (that is one year) I’ve dated about four guys and now i realize every one of them stepped to me not because they truly love me but because of the huge size of my boobs.

Agreed my boobs are quite big and could be embarrassing, especially when I put on skimpy tops but am
certainly not the only woman with massive boobs,right?

I even decided in the past not to sleep with any man before marriage but that didn’t work because most guys are never patient when it comes to issues of sex.

Please what can I do to transfer the attention of men from my boobs to my personality because I really need an answer as i am not getting any younger.

With love from Ebere. Thanks!

Hmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment